• In total there are 30 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 30 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

What is your Favorite Manga Book?

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
nickhobson19
Official Newbie!

Re: What is your Favorite Manga Book?

Unread post

My favorite manga book is solo leveling and this manga story so good.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

Not a Manga fan at all, but my son got me into Jojo. I love the 80s music references. Decent story so far, just on part 1.
When you refuse to learn, you become a disease.
Mysricxs
Official Newbie!
United States of America

Unread post

My favorite manga is The Promised Neverland. It is far better than the anime by all means, and I can really go into it if you let but I won't at the moment. It's a really good series and I love all the different characters. Out of the main three Ray is probably my favorite, but my absolute favorite character from the books is Yuugo. They did not include him in season two of the show, I was very upset about it. Definitely recommend reading them if you haven't, specially if you've watched the anime.

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”