• In total there are 62 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 61 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

All The Queens Men & Voidwalker: The Story of Elias - Two New Horror-Noir Novells by Rob Gabe

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
RobGabe52
Official Newbie!

All The Queens Men & Voidwalker: The Story of Elias - Two New Horror-Noir Novells by Rob Gabe

Unread post

Hey Everyone. My name is Rob Gabe and I'm a 31 year old writer from PA. Dropping the amazon kindle and paperback links for my two latest novellas. Here are the plot synopsis. Would be so grateful if you had the time to read them. One is only 17k words and the other is 9k so technically I guess that makes it more of a short story. So happy to be apart of your community.

Cheers.

All The Queens Men

Synopsis: Vincent Black, a promising young college student, finds his life turned upside down when his beloved university beauty queen, Tana Molnar, is shot dead at a community event. Driven for answers, Vincent probes an occult, phantom-like sex trafficking operation by the name of Dream Rabbit. Past the point of no return, his continual search for answers threaten to lead him to a similar early grave.

Kindle: 0.99 or Free with Kindle Unlimited
Paperback 4.99

https://www.amazon.com/All-Queens-Men-R ... -1-catcorr

Voidwalker: The Story of Elias

Synopsis: A teen death metal band called “Blasphemous Requiem” creates a song so powerful it plagues whoever listens to it with intense nightmares and suicidal ideation. When lead guitarist, Elias, a manic depressive, goes missing after leaving a cryptic note, Raven, their lead singer goes on a mission across his hometown to find him.

Kindle: 0.99
Paperback 4.99

https://www.amazon.com/Voidwalker-Story ... C79&sr=1-1
bookmonkey1
Official Newbie!

Re: All The Queens Men & Voidwalker: The Story of Elias - Two New Horror-Noir Novells by Rob Gabe

Unread post

Where in PA are you at? I'm in NJ. Just picked up Voidwalker on Kindle. Will let ya know when I finish it! :bananadance:
RobGabe52
Official Newbie!

Re: All The Queens Men & Voidwalker: The Story of Elias - Two New Horror-Noir Novells by Rob Gabe

Unread post

bookmonkey1 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:52 pm Where in PA are you at? I'm in NJ. Just picked up Voidwalker on Kindle. Will let ya know when I finish it! :bananadance:
Thank you my friend. I'm in Downingtown and I work in the KOP area. Feel free to leave a review on amazon (You can be as honhest as you want haha) or I'll circle back with you here :)

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”