• In total there are 55 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 54 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

Chaos Quarter - Scifi action-adventure romp

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
David Welch
Internet Sage

Re: Chaos Quarter - Scifi action-adventure romp

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "Very impressive work by a new author. Very plausible universe, interesting variety of tech and bio engineering. Terrific main characters that I hope to see more of. Great plot, good pacing, sharp witty dialog, unpredictable just the way I like it. About the only thing I didn't like was the little chapter prologs, the information could have been weaved into the story just as well. For a buck, this is an absolute steal, buy it and enjoy.

Solid 5 star space adventure. I cant wait for the next installment in this universe rich in possibilities. "

CHAOS QUARTER, available from Amazon, ebook or paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "This book has action... weird tech, and plenty of spectacular planets. I enjoyed the book immensely ( read it in 2 days)...overall the book was very entertaining. The book has a sort of Farscape feel to it. If you were a fan of the series then you will probably enjoy reading Chaos Quarter.
Quit reading the reviews already and just buy the book! You won't be sorry."

CHAOS QUARTER, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "Five stars for a book that you would enjoy indoors on a cold Minnesota afternoon or on a travel day at the airport. A well crafted storyline with a varied assortment of characters that keep this story entertaining and interesting. This book shows that in the not to distant future we may very well look and act just like the alien civilizations we have been searching the galaxy for. A good read for ages and genders. "

CHOAS QUARTER, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "This was just what I was looking for, a fun very readable space opera... and I caught it on sale for only 99 cents! I read the reviews after the book & I was glad to see it looks like the author is getting a lot of support from readers, not easy for self published writers to get the word out ..... I look forward to a sequel, hopefully it's in the works! "

CHAOS QUARTER, available from Amazon, ebook or paperback. Available for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "One lone soldier Floyd across "the open range, the wild west" of space trying to find out the secrets held on the far side. Along the way he picks up an odd ball crew. Now a race back home with the truth carried on board. A battle all the way back against an old enemy and a new one. Wild all the to the end! Great fun, a good read!"

CHAOS QUARTER, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”