• In total there are 49 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 48 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Chaos Quarter: Syndicate Ways

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
David Welch
Internet Sage

Re: Chaos Quarter: Syndicate Ways

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "I've thoroughly enjoyed this book and the series - nicely developed characters and plot, well-written and entertainng. I look forward to additional books in the series."

CHAOS QUARTER: SYNDICATE WAYS, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback. Available for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "I've thoroughly enjoyed this book and the series - nicely developed characters and plot, well-written and entertainng. I look forward to additional books in the series."

CHAOS QUARTER: SYNDICATE WAYS, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback. Available for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "David Welch knows how to keep you turning pages. I like that the good guys have moral Christian values while still being able to take out the bad guys. Great space opera adventures . You can't go wrong with this book."

David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

Stranded on a planet ruled entirely by a ruthless critical syndicate, a divided crew has to take on a remorseless enemy without any of their normal advantages, without an even their ship to escape. Trapped in a city where every vice is for sale, they'll have only their wits to take on not only the syndicate, but all the criminals who use the world as their sanctuary. But hey, they're faced worse odds...

David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "Really looking forward to reading more about the characters. I've grown to love them and their adventures after five books. "

CHAOS QUARTER: SYNDICATE WAYS, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "This books picks up right where the last one left off. The crew is on a banged up ship limping back home when they run into one hell of a detour. It is a great continuation of the story and further develops the characters and the relationships between the crew."

CHAOS QUARTER: SYNDICATE WAYS, available on Amazon, ebook or paperback, FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Thanks for reporting the spam!
Please consider supporting BookTalk.org by donating today!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

Chris OConnor wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:25 pm Thanks for reporting the spam!

No prob. First I've seen any in my posts. Thanks for taking care of it!
David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "This is a terrific series that is well written, has a strong intriguing storyline and awesome characters. The sci-fi is well executed and easily pictured in the reader's mind. I anxiously await the next installment."

David Welch
Internet Sage

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: "David Welch knows how to keep you turning pages. I like that the good guys have moral Christian values while still being able to take out the bad guys. Great space opera adventures . You can't go wrong with this book. "

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”