• In total there are 13 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

Matt Ridley New book

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Jeremy1952
Kindle Fanatic

Matt Ridley New book

Unread post

AUTHOR TRACKERYour selected author, Matt Ridley, has the following new book(s) on sale today! The Agile Gene: How Nature Turns on Nurture If you make yourself really small, you can externalize virtually everything. Daniel Dennett, 1984
Katala Au

Re: Matt Ridley New book

Unread post

I just wanted to say thanks for posting this! I love Ridley's books (both Matt and Mark's), can't wait to read this one!Nicole
Jeremy1952
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

Great! Author Tracker, by the way, is a free service of Milton Bradley. If you make yourself really small, you can externalize virtually everything. Daniel Dennett, 1984
CSflim

Unread post

What is Milton Bradley? A website? Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?-Douglas Adams, Last Chance To See
Jeremy1952
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

His publisherhaving been raised in a book store, I forget that the publishing business isn't second nature to everyone If you make yourself really small, you can externalize virtually everything. Daniel Dennett, 1984

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”