• In total there are 22 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 22 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

New Book about the Emergence of Complexity

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Cicero70

New Book about the Emergence of Complexity

Unread post

I written a new book, which I would like to recommend for discussion. It is about evolution, complexity and multi-agent systems. The (unprintable) PDF-file of the book is available here www.upress.uni-kassel.de/...069-9.html I've also created a little introductory page about itwww.geocities.com/einstei...0/book.htmRegards,Jochen Fomm
Jeremy1952
Kindle Fanatic

Re: New Book about the Emergence of Complexity

Unread post

Sounds interesting. Of course the urge to try to hack the password is almost irresistable. If you make yourself really small, you can externalize virtually everything. Daniel Dennett, 1984
Cicero70

Unread post

Well, at least I hope so. I think the book is at least worth tasting. Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626) said "Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some are to be chewed and digested: that is, some books are to be read only in parts, others to be read, but not curiously, and some few to be read wholly, and with diligence and attention."
DaRk Penguin

Unread post

Thanks for the link, I'm going to check out this book with the intention of commenting on it afterwards.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

I'm concerned that your book on complexity is too complex for a successful BookTalk book selection. Chris "The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them"

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”