• In total there are 26 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 26 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Poetry readings by me

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
michaelwy
Getting Comfortable
Great Britain

Poetry readings by me

Unread post

Here are some of my poetry readings. I do everything at my radio station (historyradio.org), I am the editor, the journalist, the sound technician and i make the graphics. I was not very good at first, but now I have taught myself basic copyrights, and various forms of editing. So here are two readings of my satirical poems. I do write serious things as well, but I somehow feel better writing satire.

And here is another. This may seem a childish thing about Trump. But the subject is not him, but economics. I enjoyed making the graphics, though :)

I will add another one. I always thought Dan Browns stories - although extremely enjoyable - were a little contrived. So I placed him against a contrast in order to make this clear. (If he ever sees this he should know that it is motivated by nothing but jealousy). I still think it ended up slightly amusing. But satire is very difficult, because you assume that others think in ways that you do yourself. Which is almost never the case.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”