• In total there are 21 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 20 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Post Some of Your Favorite Quotes

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
lottebeertje
All Your Posts are Belong to Us!

Re: profile

Unread post

Suzanne wrote:
Go into profile, up at the top, next to usergroups. Your profile should pop up, with all your info. There is a spot for a signature. Fill it in and at the very bottom of the page, hit submit. This should create a signature for you.

Hope this helps
Unfortunately, it doesn't, but thanks anyway! :smile:

And I've found an interesting quote from Otto von Bismarck:
"Whoever speaks of Europe is wrong; it's a geographical expression."

Although Bismarck lived roughly about a hundred years ago, I wonder if he could still be right today. I'm very pro-European Union, but it isn't really an European Union unless all nations are envolved in it, right? There really are many cultural differences, but I do think Europe is becoming more of a whole... whether that is good or bad I don't know. Have to think about this for a while, I guess.

Return to “Everything Else”