• In total there are 19 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 18 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Postcards from the Canyon

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
redhookboomer
Official Newbie!

Postcards from the Canyon

Unread post

Check out my new novel, Postcards from the Canyon. It's about a Jewish writer in her 60's who is trying to regain control of her disintegrating life in Brooklyn, NY by writing a book about her emotionally disturbed Midwestern childhood during the 1960's. The kids who were her friends when she was growing up are still in her life 50 years later. It's a fun read but I guess you would still call it literary fiction. My first novel, I Came Out for This?, won Independent Publishers (IPPY) gold medals in the categories of "humor" and "LGBT Fiction".
treder
Getting Comfortable

Re: Postcards from the Canyon

Unread post

OMG You're Lisa Gitlin? I have been thinking about getting your book for some time now but I still have a lot on my reading list. Will definitely get this as soon as I can!
redhookboomer
Official Newbie!

Re: Postcards from the Canyon

Unread post

Thank you, Treder. Please let me know how you like my book after you read it. I appreciate your getting in touch!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”