• In total there are 31 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 31 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The Earthlings a Science Fiction Novel

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Wanda Wright
Getting Comfortable

The Earthlings a Science Fiction Novel

Unread post

Journey into an alien universe where earthlings have ended all divisions joining together to end alien enslavement. Relaa and Macbeth are on different journeys but trying to get the same thing, freedom. Earthling identities are a thing of the past as unlikely heroes are forged by the fight for freedom. Rebels on other planets have come to help them gain freedom and the past has convinced them only war can get them all there. But not everyone agrees and some have another plan to get equality and freedom. Only time can reveal the truth and everyone is running out of time as more earthlings are dying each day that things remain the same.

The Earthlings was launched January 15th and since then is ranking in the top hundreds in several countries. It has received a 5 star review on Goodreads.com.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MVM3DDM

Last edited by Wanda Wright on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wanda Wright
Getting Comfortable

Re: The Earthlings a Science Fiction Novel

Unread post

Want to read the first chapter? Go here...https://www.booksie.com/579973-the-earthlings
Wanda Wright
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

The link above no longer works sorry but once I put it up on Amazon I deleted it on Booksie. Check out the more recent post that gives you the link to Amazon. Thanks!
Wanda Wright
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

As a writer I love weekends because that is when readers read books. Most of us do not read on Mondays because we have to focus back on that work that pays us a living. But for me it's my day where I write more because that is when most readers don't read.

Thanks everyone for keeping this book going strong. It's an anomaly that it only has one review but still continues and I like it like that. It would be of course fine the other way as well with tons of reviews but I am not complaining. Readers is what I care about not whether they will give a review or not. 1500 so far for all my novels and stories and I am a happy writer.

Thanks everyone! :bananadance:
Wanda Wright
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Would you like a free copy in exchange for a review? I am not paying for reviews but if I had the hundreds of dollars I probably would. So I have one 5 star and if you have kindle that helps because the finalized copy was finished in the KDP program. Just hit me up

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”