• In total there are 9 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

New Baseball series kicks off: "They Played Baseball for....?" Giants and Yankees available now!

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
jwag777
Official Newbie!
United States of America

New Baseball series kicks off: "They Played Baseball for....?" Giants and Yankees available now!

Unread post

If you're a baseball fan, particularly of the teams who have been around since the 19th century, like the Giants, Yankees and Dodgers, you'll probably be surprised to learn the names of some of the players who have played for them that you never knew about. I've been a fan of the Giants for 50 years, and when I saw names like Jim Thorpe, Rogers Hornsby and Duke Snider, I did a double-take!

So much so, that I had a hunch that other baseball die hards might be too. So i decided to start a series called "They Played Baseball for the.....?" featuring the six oldest and most popular Major League Baseball teams: Giants, Yankees, Dodgers, Red Sox, Cubs and Cardinals. I'm happy to announce that the first two are available in paperback and Kindle: "They Played Baseball for the Giants?" and "They Played Baseball for the Yankees?". Find them on your favorite online bookstore, including Amazon and Barnes and Nobles. Here's a link to my Amazon Author page: http://www.amazon.com/author/jeffswagner.
Attachments
Cover of "They Played Baseball for the Giants?"
Cover of "They Played Baseball for the Giants?"
Final_cover_Giants.JPG (170.36 KiB) Viewed 984 times
Cover of "They Played Baseball for the Yankees?"
Cover of "They Played Baseball for the Yankees?"
Yankees_front_cover.jpg (157.47 KiB) Viewed 984 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”