• In total there are 16 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

THE EARTH ANEW MANIFESTO

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
NATHANIEL_E_N
Official Newbie!
United States of America

THE EARTH ANEW MANIFESTO

Unread post

Hello !

I have written a book! Although great esteem is placed in the art of language by which it has been crafted, there is a high focus on purpose. A story is a purpose – however this is not a story – this is a message. While a story may be effectively written across a duration not limited, a message, in order to be effectively transmitted into a population, must be succinct. Therefor my focus on effective communication limits the duration of this message – this is the case yet with zero sacrifice in conceptual integrity – thus a density of note is to be held by this book. As much as I enjoyed writing this message its fruits are the concepts it bares when shared – it must be read.

It is a guide to Earth, elucidating the toil and cure thereof. It is rooted in spirituality, and provides solution to our societies. There is no mention of nor use of any concepts rooted in religion. There is no mention of nor use of any concepts rooted in politics. Its only agenda is the needed maintenance of our Earth. Its only agenda is a better future for humanity.

I am seeking review to help refine and or spread these bound sheets of particular note! I have a small initial run printed to share. Please do reach out! Replying here, emailing, and or a visiting of my website shall all suffice!

Thank you!
- Nathaniel E. N.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”