• In total there are 29 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 29 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Interview with black voters and their support for Obama

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Interview with black voters and their support for Obama

Unread post

Watch this and tell me that these people are educated and deserve to be allowed to vote.

Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Re: Interview with black voters and their support for Obama

Unread post

Chris OConnor wrote:Watch this and tell me that these people are educated and deserve to be allowed to vote.

HA! Funny. It does not really speak to anything aside from people are dumb sheep. I can find many Repubs like this as well. Actually had a 'debate' with one the other day. Sound bites from O'Reilly and a bad cover of the fear the person felt over the "Terrorists" and "Iran" were abundant! lol

Mr. P.
tarav

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Genuinely Genius

Unread post

I love Howard! I really miss listening to him!
I definitely think people should be more informed before voting. It is pretty common that when you are not secure in your knowledge, you will accept the word of an authority figure, even if you think it might be wrong. For example, as a teacher I have often said things like, "So do you agree that 12+13=23?" Unless a kid is really confident in his/her knowledge, she/he will agree with me. Someone with a microphone, interviewing people, is probably viewed as an authority on the subject. However, this does not change the fact that if people really knew the issues and their candidate, they would not accept the crap they're being fed.

Return to “Current Events & History”