• In total there are 32 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 32 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

New Author Joining the Community!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
lukechanning
Official Newbie!

New Author Joining the Community!

Unread post

Hey there, booktalk.org! :) My name is Luke Patrick. I'm a young author out of the American South, and I am passionate about writing. I have one published novel—a love story for young adults called The Moreau Theatre of Circus Spectacles—and my second is on the way. I'm excited to be here, and you can find out more about my debut novel and myself at my website, www.luke-patrick.com. Nice to meet everybody, and I hope I learn a lot from the community here! :)
Thrillwriter

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
All Star Member

Unread post

Welcome Luke,

First let me congratulate you on not only writing your novel but getting it published as well. In these hard economic times this is no small feat. Bravo!

I too am a writer. I write fictional thrillers, suspense, mysteries and crime dramas. I have two books out so far. I try to write something every single day. It is good for my soul. :smile:

I think you will enjoy being here. The people on this forum, that I have met thus far, are intelligent, thought provoking and generally quite interesting.

I'm glad you joined. Enjoy the experience.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org, Luke. :smile:
lukechanning
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Thanks everybody! :) I'm pretty stoked about being here. Literature is my favourite discussion topic by far, and I hope to learn a lot about what everyone is reading here.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Several new discussions have started so I hope you join us. :smile:
Deborah_H
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Hi Luke,

I am also a new member. Congratulations on your debut novel. I'm always looking for new authors and I look forward to learning more about your work as well as hearing other recommendations from the group.

Deborah

Return to “Everything Else”