• In total there are 91 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 90 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

What next?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
rainbells
The Great Gabsby

Re: What next?

Unread post

I'm a Pepsi drinker, too. In my younger days, I got the worst drunk ever on Kahlua mixed with vodka and Pepsi. I was drunk for two days, and I fell down in the bathroom and hit my head on a towel rack. Then I threw up in my sleep, and didn't even wake up. That was almost 40 years ago, and to this day, the smell of Kahlua still makes me gag. I just stick with Pepsi now, because I am too old for such shenanigans. The next time I fall in the bathroom it will be with a broken hip from osteoporosis. :lol:
Eriksoln
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

rainbells wrote:I'm a Pepsi drinker, too. In my younger days, I got the worst drunk ever on Kahlua mixed with vodka and Pepsi. I was drunk for two days, and I fell down in the bathroom and hit my head on a towel rack. Then I threw up in my sleep, and didn't even wake up. That was almost 40 years ago, and to this day, the smell of Kahlua still makes me gag. I just stick with Pepsi now, because I am too old for such shenanigans. The next time I fall in the bathroom it will be with a broken hip from osteoporosis. :lol:
Aaah, the good ol' days. lol

I'm a Coke fan myself. I still think they'd have won the Cola War if they had kept the polar bears as their advertising theme.

:cry: I miss those cute guys.
They say 90% of the game is half mental.
Genocide
Intern

Unread post

froglipz wrote:Neat site, does it get better at guessing over time? I see some books on that list I don't think I would ever get to....unless I can live forever and all of humanity stops writing books, in which case I could run out enough eventually :)

Which half of the year is it legal for you to drink? Pepsi is my drink of choice everyday. I think I last drank at my youngest daughters wedding--in 2008.
It better get better at guessing... Some of them were books I've read and disliked.

Eriksoln wrote:Yeah, what's with this "legal to drink half the year" stuff anyway?

Is it cause you turn 21 half way through the year or something?
No, I live in the U.S. and the legal drinking age is 21... I go to SCHOOL in the UK where the drinking age is 18. So I'm in between both, six months a social drinker, six months a Pepsi drinker. :]

I luff mah Pepsi. (That was the most annoying sentence I've ever written...)

Rainbells, at least you have a crazy story to tell. So far all I have are stories of friends I've had to practically drag home and the trouble they've gotten us into. *mumble* stealing street signs *grumble*

Eriksoln, you mean.... they've stopped? I didn't have tele last Christmas so I assumed they kept it up... Good times were they.... :(
Dropping glasses just to hear them break.
rainbells
The Great Gabsby

Unread post

Well, I've stolen a few street signs in my day, too. It's probably a wonder I managed to live this long, come to think of it.

Return to “Everything Else”