• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest....Larsson

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
lindad_amato
Intelligent

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest....Larsson

Unread post

I'm reading the last in the Larsson crime series. I needed something predictable after The Tin Drum. :roll:
NY152
Upwardly Mobile

Re: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest....Larsson

Unread post

I am so with you. I'm actually reading a Janet Evonavich book right now just to bring my spirits up.

I actually got a chance to read the first Larsson book and thought it was sort of weird. I got half-way through and was like, I don't think this book is going far and I already had a full desk of books that I had to read, so I quit reading the book and never finished it. Now I'm like the 10th person on the waiting list at the library. I can't believe how many people actually like those books.

How are you liking it, by the way?
lindad_amato
Intelligent

Unread post

I've read all of them and like the hero and heroines bravery and how they fight the "bad guys". The first one was pretty bloody but I've become a fan.
What do you think of Evonavich? I've had several people recommend her to me but haven't read anything yet.
NY152
Upwardly Mobile

Unread post

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!!!!! Now those Stephanie Plum book by Evonavich can talked in the Fiction section more often! They are like the edge of your seat, laughing your butt off, and staying up till 2 in the morning just to finish the book then to find out that you need to read the next book because you don't want them to end. They are very hilarious. I would recommend them for you to read as well.

I actually had a patron, who is a regular, suggest the book to me and of course I said I'll try to and never got the chance. 3 days later she got the book and slammed it on my desk and told me to read it! So I did. And now I can't wait to finish them!

Try it and see how you like it and get back to me. I wanna hear how you like it.
Rob Dunbar
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Anybody see the article in the New Yorker a couple of weeks ago?
Robert Dunbar
UninvitedBooks.com
DunbarAuthor.com

Return to “What are you currently reading?”