• In total there are 34 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 33 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

88 Ways to Die, a mystery/private eye novel

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
jwriter

88 Ways to Die, a mystery/private eye novel

Unread post

Hi,
I'm Johnnie Mitchell, author of the noir style novel, 88 Ways to Die. It's now available as a Kindle book for under five dollars. You can read chapters and excerpts at my author website.
If you'd like, you can provide feedback on what you've read.
More about 88 Ways to Die

In the year 1988, black private detective Ellis Mason finds himself swept into a wave of big time trouble. What started as a routine case of tailing an ex-con's wayward girl friend turns into something much more sinister.
When the girl friend is murdered, and the ex-con is charged, Ellis reluctantly sets out to clear him. Ellis soon finds himself investigating a young and sexy executive secretary that's having an affair with a married congressman running for re-election, and is living far beyond her means. He creates an uneasy alliance with Brad Royce, the son of the owner of a top flight detective agency.
Ellis targets Andrea Newsome, a clever and alluring political consultant that knows a lot more about shady business deals and political corruption than she'll ever admit. Ellis and Royce must sniff out the right clues, and dodge the last bullets before the case is solved.
88 Ways to Die is a complex case, steamy sexuality, and sudden violence that brings things to a boil.

Author website
http://jmauthorsite.bravehost.com/index.html
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: 88 Ways to Die, a mystery/private eye novel

Unread post

Thanks for sharing your book with us. :)

Have you had any luck selling eBooks for the Kindle? I cannot help but wonder if authors are turning a profit with eBooks compared to signing on with publishers. It is my understanding the publishers take a large percentage.
patrickt
Atop the Piled Books

Re: 88 Ways to Die, a mystery/private eye novel

Unread post

He's had some luck. I bought it and enjoyed it.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”