• In total there are 30 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 28 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The Mercy Contracts

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
paulwornham
Official Newbie!

The Mercy Contracts

Unread post

The Mercy Contracts, my second mystery novel, has just been released.

Booktalk members willing to honestly review the book can receive an eBook version for free, just contact me in a PM or via my website.
Spoiler
The Philanthropist's Danse has received over 100 five-star reviews and at the time of writing is rated 4.4 on Amazon.com.
Thanks for your time, happy reading.
COVER_hi_res_sml.jpg
COVER_hi_res_sml.jpg (62.27 KiB) Viewed 457 times
Mercy can be murder.

Euthanasia has been banned worldwide, sick and dying people no longer have a choice but to wait until nature claims them. Or do they?

A shadowy organization known only as the Omega Group promises an end to life, on demand. The sick, the old and the tired can choose their own way out with a Mercy Contract, a murder for hire scheme where the victim is also the client.

Caleb Pike, a scruffy, determined insurance investigator, follows a lead that takes him across the country and teams him with Jenny Miller, a stunning academic. Together they work to unravel the secrets of the Mercy Contracts, a quest that pitches them against a deadly enterprise that specializes in murder for profit.

Caleb and Jenny find themselves in a dangerous race against time to end mercy contract killings before the Omega Group can stop them dead.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”