• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Link with Lots of Books

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Jeremy1952
Kindle Fanatic

Link with Lots of Books

Unread post

For those who haven't tried it yet, the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" on Google is a real hoot. I followed the link and found a whole group of books, all of which could be of interest... check out www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/about.htmIf you haven't seen it floating around the 'net, here are the WMD instructions: Follow the directions carefully. Try this soon, before Google fixes its site:1) Go to www.Google.com;2) type in (but don't hit return): "weapons of mass destruction";3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, instead of the normal "Googlesearch" button;4) READ what appears to be a normal error messagecarefully(I don't think its a mistake, I think it's paid advertising. Even better!) Science is neither a philosophy nor a belief system. It is a combination of mental operations that has become increasingly the habit of educated peoples, a culture of illuminations hit upon by a fortunate turn of history that yielded the most effective way of learning about the real world ever conceived. E.O.Wilson
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Link with Lots of Books

Unread post

That is too funny! hahaha Of course its a real web site!Chris "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will always want to be."
tarav

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Genuinely Genius

Re: Link with Lots of Books

Unread post

Very funny!Note to anyone else who is looking for a laugh: Actually, you have to type "Weapons of Mass Destruction" (including capitals).

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”