• In total there are 7 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Bush Shoe Throwing Game

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
Australia

Bush Shoe Throwing Game

Unread post

Last edited by Robert Tulip on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raving Lunatic
All Star Member

Unread post

I have to admit this game is pretty funny.
If you obey all of the rules, you miss all of the fun.
--Katherine Hepburn
Ophelia

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
Oddly Attracted to Books

Unread post

I never play games on the net, but on second thoughts I went back to the one Raving Lunatic had mentioned.

Here is another one I liked:blog.zanorg.com/index.php?perm=370

I'm not sure if I was supposed to aim anything at him, so I just watched. I must say it was quite therapeutic! :D I do recommend it.
(I found out later from the comments that you were supposed to save Bush. So when I thought I was doing much better at hitting him the comments were that my timing was dreadful. So you can tell i don't know anything about games.)

BTW, in the "sockandawe" game above, they list the countries that have done the most shoe throwing on the net so far.
First comes the US, second comes France.
I wonder why. :roll:
Ophelia.

Return to “Current Events & History”