• In total there are 44 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 44 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Tot Mom

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Raving Lunatic
All Star Member

Tot Mom

Unread post

I am not sure if anyone is following the Casey/Caylee/Tot Mom case, but a bombshell has been dropped as of yesterday. It has been leaked that either Casey Anthony or her lawyer is seeking either a book deal or a tv/movie deal about the murder case of Caylee Anthony. My question to the group is if there is a deal, would you read it or watch it?
If you obey all of the rules, you miss all of the fun.
--Katherine Hepburn
Laser Harbor
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

I've been reading articles and watching the news off and on about the case. It seems absurd to me that anyone could do such a thing to a small child. I actually read today in an US WEEKLY magazine that Caylee's mouth was duck taped shut and under the tape, first placed on her mouth was a small heart shaped sticker.

In response to you, I would read/watch something on the topic. It's a horrible thing to do but my curiosity is spiked. I can't really explain my reasoning (it wouldnt be because i agree with it) but it would be the same as me watching movies such as THE AMITYVILLE HORROR or THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE. Although terrifying and at points unbelievable, it tells the story.
[/code]

Return to “Current Events & History”