• In total there are 16 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 15 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Dick Cheney in a wheelchair

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Trish
Experienced

Dick Cheney in a wheelchair

Unread post

I can maybe understand a back brace or even a cane for a back injured by heavy lifting. I don't get the wheelchair. Personally, I think it was a cowardly excuse not have to stand at the inauguration. How could he not muster himself to stand out of respect at least for the office? I mean there's Muhammad Ali with advanced Parkinson's and Sen. Kennedy with incurable brain cancer out there in the cold standing. I was disgusted. The only thing I'm glad about is he had to sit there, shut up and listen to a matter of fact indictment of his policies and now we're going to do things differently.
Good riddance! :furious:
Raving Lunatic
All Star Member

Unread post

I have learned alot about Dick Cheney this week. I have found out that alot of the things that went bad in the Bush administration was because Cheney was actually hiding things from Bush. Cheney wanted power anyway he could. So I was not too surprised with his "behavior" during the ceremony. Trust me I am not a Bush supporter, but I am even less of a Cheney supporter.
If you obey all of the rules, you miss all of the fun.
--Katherine Hepburn

Return to “Current Events & History”