• In total there are 31 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 31 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

My new Literary fiction Book

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Thrillwriter

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
All Star Member

My new Literary fiction Book

Unread post

I have suggested my books in the past. But I have found that most folks on this forum are not to keen on fictional works. However, I do believe this one is worth a look. The title is Highway Destinations.

Lonely highways lead to lonely lives.

When an officer of the law is left for dead in a brutal snow storm he believes this is the end. But when he is saved by a woman and her dog; he truly has no idea how much his life is about to change. A policeman’s life is never easy and there is always danger lurking in every shadow. When a fugitive comes back looking for revenge; lives are endangered. And the escaped convict is closer than Officer Sadler thinks.
After Sadler's best friend on the force, is shot up chasing another criminal and seems to be faced with desk duty, it looks like retirement may be the only way to save them all.
But what do two retired county police officers do when they are faced with retirement? The only thing they know how to do. Stay in law enforcement. Things change drastically for the two men when they are no longer handcuffed to strict rules. Follow the highway and consider if retirement is indeed the best thing for two former lawmen.

Please take a look at it there are a lot of twists and turns and stories within stories. It has been said that it is my best work to date. Thank you all for your time and consideration.
Di (Thrillwriter)
"A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling." - Arthur Brisbane

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”