• In total there are 32 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 32 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

hello!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Mondzia22
Getting Comfortable

hello!

Unread post

hello! I'm Monika and I'm from Poland. I study Englich but I' don't have chance go abroad. i wanted to practice my English and talking with you about all topics. Please, help me.
Ophelia

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
Oddly Attracted to Books

Unread post

Hello Mondzia, welcome to Booktalk! :smile:

Will you be voting in the European elections on Sunday? People keep talking about the lack of interest for those elections, but I'm going to vote!
Ophelia.
Mondzia22
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

it is difiicult to me because I said my students that in Poland tge government didn't think about ordinary people but about themselves and profits only. I decided not to voting. politicians in Poland aren't enough smart and responsibility to decide obout Polish people and their future. Do you hear obout fact that many big industries in my country are close!! people don't have money , they don't know how live and where find job. so I ask: where is government?..... thank you for message.
Patrick Kilgallon
Float like a butterfly, post like a bee!

Unread post

You can try and vote these kind of politicians out of office and replace them with better officals. Or run for office.

Good luck with your English skill. You seem pretty good at it.

Return to “Everything Else”