• In total there are 37 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 36 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Proof that Jesus existed and that the NT is true!

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Asana Bodhitharta

Re: "Rise from the dead, and WALK!"

Unread post

The incident did indeed happen but it is of no interest to me if you believe it or not. Also, you must understand that I didn't perform any kind of ritual. Here is the story: I was visiting someone and their parents and extended family lived next door they owned 3 small dogs which they let out in a gated yard early in the morning and also periodically thoughout the day. It was like 6:00 am when their was a frantic knock on the door, it was the mother of the person I was visiting and she was screaming hysterically about the little dog getting out of the gate and being hit by a car. The dog had already benn laying there for about 30 minutes to an hour before the knock. We ran out to see if the dog was okay. The person I was visiting lifted the dog and was trying to determine if it was alive after realizing the dog was not breathing she broke down into tears and placed the dog near the fence of the yard, they were all crying(they really loved that dog) after a while the father came out of the house to find a box to put the dog in. While he was looking for a box I just started feeling overwhelmed with compassion and mercy and as an act of love I just reached down and touched the dog and said "there you go boy"(I wasn't trying to raise the dog) at that moment I felt energy come from my hand and the dog immediately jumped up as if nothing happened. they then took the dog to the vet and the dog showed no signs of any injury(they kept it 24 hours just in case) That was not the only time God allowed me to heal a person or an animal and when it happens I know when it's happening but I do not pick and choose when it happens. Sometimes people will come up to me as if they know what is going to happen and it does. All praises due to God.
Frank 013
Worthy of Worship

Unread post

AsanaMiracles don't happen they are imagined, did it even occur to you that the dog could have been unconscious? In a shallow breathing coma perhaps? These medical conditions are well documented and sometimes they can persist for days and many people have been fooled by such conditions. Furthermore the bible does not have a single confirmed miracle. In fact no other source on earth corroborates a single biblical miracle. No flood, no stopping the sun, no Egyptian plagues, and no parting of seas, the bible lies about all those things. There were record keepers of that time that I am sure would have noticed some of these events yet once again they have slipped under the historical radar!Later
Asana Bodhitharta

Unread post

House of DavidOne of the most beloved characters in the Bible is King David. Scripture says that he was a man after God's own heart. He is revered as the greatest of all Israelite kings and the messianic covenant is established through his lineage. Despite his key role in Israel's history, until recently no evidence outside the Bible attested to his existence. For this reason critics questioned the existence of a King David. In the summer of 1993, an archaeologist made what has been labeled as a phenomenal and stunning discovery. Dr. Avraham Biran and his team were excavating a site labeled Tell Dan, located in northern Galilee at the foot of Mt. Hermon. Evidence indicates that this is the site of the Old Testament land of Dan. The team had discovered an impressive royal plaza. As they were clearing the debris, they discovered in the ruins the remains of a black basalt stele, or stone slab, containing Aramaic inscriptions. The stele contained thirteen lines of writing but none of the sentences were complete. Some of the lines contained only three letters while the widest contained fourteen. The letters that remained were clearly engraved and easy to read. Two of the lines included the phrases "The King of Israel" and "House of David."www.biblicalarcheology.ne...ament.html
Frank 013
Worthy of Worship

Unread post

Assuming that the above tablet is authentic, all that proves is that someone wrote those words in that time period. With no author and no way to put those words into context you could be looking at the remains of a very old fairy tail. Regardless of its validity, it is still light years away from being proof of miracles.Later
Asana Bodhitharta

Unread post

Quote:Assuming that the above tablet is authentic, all that proves is that someone wrote those words in that time period. With no author and no way to put those words into context you could be looking at the remains of a very old fairy tail. Regardless of its validity, it is still light years away from being proof of miracles.Wow! You really won't recognize any evidence. See, I told you that is the problem with atheist. When you doubted the ossuary I didn't push it because there was some doubts about its authenticity(even though I believed it to be authentic) But I couldn't tell which was more recent the article denying it or the video I saw confirming it. But, this was undeniable proof and you close your eyes to it. That's just plain poor sportsmanship.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Asana, what do you do for a living?
Asana Bodhitharta

Unread post

Asana, what do you do for a living? I instruct in spiritual mattersI also am a partner in a custom paint and body shop.I also am a partner in a art company that specializes in fine art and murals you can see some of my wifes work at www.scent-of-art.com we also manufacture new fragrances and IncenseI also produce music & edit video.I have produced thousands of songs with about a hundred or so released to the public. I have produced a couple of songs for television and radio shows.My main function however is dedication to delivering the revelation that God gave me in regards to progressive revelation.There are two books that came out of this revelation, one is called "WITNESS THE REAL" and the other is "The Instruction"Every reader that has read "WITNESS THE REAL" has had a profound life changing experience after reading the book. "The Instruction" is more of a guide to "WITNESS THE REAL"If you read through the 77 page book it will happen to you too. It is not necessary to understand the book, just reading it causes the profound change.Many people have become Asanas(Ones made gracious by God)
irishrosem

1E - BANNED
Kindle Fanatic

Proposition

Unread post

Asana wrote:Quote:Every reader that has read "WITNESS THE REAL" has had a profound life changing experience after reading the book. "The Instruction" is more of a guide to "WITNESS THE REAL"If you read through the 77 page book it will happen to you too. It is not necessary to understand the book, just reading it causes the profound change.Assuming that the 77 page book you reference is "Witness the Real," I have a proposition to make. Chris, I will have to implicate and, of course, defer to you and whatever system you have in moderating this forum. Asana has made a definite claim here that can either be proved or disproved. Either the book has "a profound life changing experience" upon "every reader," or it is just another, and perhaps final, empty claim. Here's my proposition. Asana provides a copy of "Witness the Real," and someone here reads the book and reports back. Either he/she will have "a profound life changing experience" or he/she won't. If you and Asana agree then the stakes are fairly obvious. If the life changing experience occurs, Asana is free to continue posting. If it doesn't occur, then Asana voluntarily steps down, thereby circumventing the need for banning, and also giving Asana's "message" a chance. It's a typical throw down, either put up or shut up. I may be overstepping my place here, but I'd be the first to volunteer; 77 pages aren't too lengthy in order to take one for the team.
Saint Gasoline

Re: Proposition

Unread post

I wish everyone would stop responding to this fuckwit.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”