• In total there are 12 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 12 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

A Child is Being Tortured...

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
leigh byrne
Official Newbie!

A Child is Being Tortured...

Unread post

Hi, my name is Leigh Byrne, and I am the author of the recently-released book, Call Me Tuesday, based on my true-life experience with the horrific abuse I endured as a child. This is a slightly fictionalized memoir, in which all of the names, locals and some identifying characteristics have been changed, because my intent is not to cause pain, or unnecessary embarassment to anyone in my family, but to pass on my message.

In the book, my name is Tuesday Storm. At eight years old my mama plunges headfirst down a flight of stairs, and although it's a traumatic experience for me, as it turns out, it's not the worst thing that happenes to me that year. What is? Mama survives the accident.

A Child is being tortured. Will anyone have the guts to step in and stop it?

I would like to invite you to consider reading my story, which may help you to become more in tuned to obscure signs of child abuse of which you may not have previously been aware.

amazon.com/Call-Me-Tuesday-ebook/dp/B00 ... amp;sr=1-2
Attachments
best cover.jpg
best cover.jpg (102.56 KiB) Viewed 748 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”