• In total there are 59 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 58 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

What is your favourite fiction book?

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
iuliamih
Official Newbie!

What is your favourite fiction book?

Unread post

There are books that remain very special to us over the years and some of them never get boring while reading them a hundred times. What is the book you liked so much you couldn't let down? Tell us why and convince us your favourite book deserves to be read. We can talk about them in further topics. Have fun!
Olivia22
Freshman

Re: What is your favourite fiction book?

Unread post

There are several books I read several times. My two faves are probably Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin and Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice.

I love Pride and Prejudice. It was the first book I read that stuck with me. It gave me my love of reading. There is something undeniably attractive about Mr. Darcy and I love how feisty and full of spirit Lizzy is. Plus it's such a sweet and real feeling romance.

Queen of the Damned is the third book in the Vampire Chronicles. I love how descriptive Anne Rice is. She actually makes you feel like your walking down the street in New Orleans, ect. I also love how she takes us back in time and gives us a glimpse of how some of the characters turned out the way they are. Plus the characters are great! I mean how can you not love Lestat?

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”