• In total there are 15 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

So, I am here to promote my own book (Free samples) (Like Costco :P)

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
tedisking
Getting Comfortable

So, I am here to promote my own book (Free samples) (Like Costco :P)

Unread post

My name is Leonard Treman and I am 23. I began to write a book called Riptide Ascension when I was 19. It's taken me four years to finish and edit/what not, but I think it's worth it. I made the mistake of following the advice of a fortune cookie that told me, (this time being impatient might be the wise choice,) and I decided to try self-publishing versus traditional publishing. Which is big no no, according to everyone :p. Now that the deed is done I've been trying to figure out how to get people interested outside of my normal fanbase on the writing websites and outside of my friends and families. I also kind of want to see if I can get anyone to review it for me. (I'll give you a free e-copy if you're interested).... anyway, here's a bit of info on the book.

It's called Riptide Ascention (or riptide ascension, depending on he version)
I wrote it,
It's a crime thriller, with sci-fi elements (the technology kind of evolves as the book continues).
It has a lot of violence, but as you'll find it is more or less there for a philosophical probe into the senselessness of it all.
If I had to pin it to other books kind of like it, I might say a modern version of the Count of Monte Cristo.

A little info on the story,

George Cronely, a troubled high school youth and undiscovered genius falls into a bit of trouble when he picks a fight with the local bully, Fred Gerbson. What originally starts with a few words tossed around leads into a deadly vendetta that lasts over a decade. As the worlds of the two tear apart beneath them. Will they continue their vengeance or abandon it in an attempt to cut their losses?

If you want to review it and a copy for the purpose of (enjoying ...cough cough) or want a sample before you consider buying it for the 3 bucks it costs for four years of my life on paper, or if you just feel like chatting up a stranger, hit me up at [email protected]

I guess while I'm at it...

You can find the book at... http://www.amazon.com/Riptide-Ascension ... +ascension
(You might notice the five stars.... yes they allow self rating of your book :P (I'd be a fool not to))

You can find out about my legitimate publications here

http://authorleonardtreman.webs.com/

and if you want to yell at me or something email me here

[email protected]

(I never check it anyway :D)
Last edited by tedisking on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tedisking
Getting Comfortable

Re: So, I am here to promote my own book (Free samples) (Like Costco :P)

Unread post

PS. Tell me if I broke any rules or anything, I'll modify the post if I did

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”