• In total there are 77 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 76 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Three Forbidden Sons by Marsha Blackburn

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Parker71275
Official Newbie!

Three Forbidden Sons by Marsha Blackburn

Unread post

Hey yall, My mother is an author and she wrote her first book Three forbidden sons..She has been trying to get it out there for quite sometime now and at a lost to what to do next.So with her being frustrated I am trying to help I dont know if this is what to do but I'm gonna give it a shot.

I have read the book, and so has a lot of people from where we live, and everyone says once you pick it up you just can't put it down..It sucks you in from start to finish.Its set back in the early 1900s, when a young girl just did not get pregnant out of wedlock. After the disgrace of her father not bearing a son, and had her instead, he despised her very being. She had never heard him say her name, nor felt the touch of his hand. She gave birth to three sons at the very early age of 14 years old, and the horrible thing that her father had done to the loves of her life, well, lets just say her revenge on him was exact and precise..

I'm really trying to help her out.. :D

So if y'all are looking for a really good read try this...Three Forbidden Sons by Marsha Blackburn you can find it on Barnes and Noble and Amazon and please if you do read it please leave a review..Thank you Truley!!!
Attachments
THIS IS MY MOTHERS BOOK..
THIS IS MY MOTHERS BOOK..
Book Cover.jpg (13.59 KiB) Viewed 784 times
Parker71275
Official Newbie!

Re: Three Forbidden Sons by Marsha Blackburn

Unread post

So if anyone goes to amazon and give me a like,leave a review with a link to your book I will go and return the favor....Thanks

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”