• In total there are 117 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 115 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Hello from rainy Wales

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Gillshutt
Official Newbie!

Hello from rainy Wales

Unread post

Hi, just introducing myself, I'm from Wales (well that's where I live, I'm a Londoner by birth) mother of three, writer of books but I read a heck of a lot more than I write. I have fibromyalgia and find reading and writing takes me away from the pain for a while although I have trouble with books that are too long as my memory comes and goes and find short story anthologies a lot easier to read. :?

I'm in the process of putting an anthology together which means I get a LOAD of free stories to read and choose from. At the moment I'm trying to find someone fairly well known to head the list and feel like a stalker trying to track down contact details... in fact I've no idea why stalkers bother, it's hard work! :lol:
Author of Alien Legends amongst others.
Flowers Jasmin
Master Debater

Re: Hello from rainy Wales

Unread post

Welcome Gillshutt! Am also new here. You are absolutely hilarious.
The Dyslexia Doctor
by Judy O'Donnell
Gillshutt
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Hi, I got sent a story by Cory Doctorow!!! You have no idea how over the moon I am :)
Author of Alien Legends amongst others.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :-)

We're currently reading James Joyce's "Dubliners," which is composed of 15 short stories. This might be something of interest to you.

Return to “Everything Else”