• In total there are 44 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 40 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Zheng sheng ming discovered the origin of gravitation

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
VED
Official Newbie!

Re: Zheng sheng ming discovered the origin of gravitation

Unread post

I am not saying that you did not discover anything. And do not get mad at me. I am not English nor am I White.

However, it is my observation that there are an infinite amount of knowledge in all living beings. But the modern world will get to know them only if they get to learn English. That is all. Even European knowledge is connected to their proximity to England. If England had been near to India and And Europe connected to Africa, India would looked like England than it looks now.

I just comment about the animal stuff only because it directly connects to a particular chapter in my book http://goo.gl/KQ0vM

Other than that, I do not know exactly how you can claim to have discovered Gravity, when actually it was Sir Isaac Newton who had proposed it some two hundred and odd years back. Even he did to exactly detect the exact rope that pulls. If you have indeed found this 'rope', then it is indeed a great discovery. However, I do not have the time to follow your findings. I hope that if indeed it is true, you will get some help from authorities in your nation.
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

I have below thought: if the people interesting my book, and the website support I upload my book, I will upload my book, the reader only donate $1 then can read my book, meanwhile I will donate half of reader donate to this website, is this feasible? I look forward hearing from reader and this website
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

We don't want or need half of your donation money. People are not going to give you even $1 if you cannot communicate your ideas and concepts intelligently. And as of right now you have failed to do so.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

You need to find someone to translate your thoughts into English because your English is poor and we aren't understanding you. If you truly believe you have made an important discovery you need to invest the time, energy and money into finding someone to do proper translation.

Yes, I do think peer-reviewed journals are the most important screening tool for weeding out nut jobs and shoddy work from true scientific research and discovery. You don't care for peer-reviewed journals because they probably think your ideas are not worth their time.

Have you received ANY responses from ANY of the journals? Please post their exact responses here so we can see why they don't seem interested in your "discovery." And please stop asking for $1 donations for us to see your ideas. We don't charge for the sharing of ideas on BookTalk.org.
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Unread post

The odds seem miniscule that if you had truly uncovered the origin of gravity, and tied it into the standard model of physics, that we'd be hearing about it from you on a book forum.

Stop wasting your time trying to extort fifty cents from us, submit to peer review, win your nobel prize, get paid, become more famous than Einstein, and have an element named after you. Because that is what awaits you if you have actually done what you claim.
In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

This definitely smells like a scam to extort fifty cents form people. If you really had something special here you'd become a millionaire quickly through established means.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

Here is some extra info on our "Sunrise" contributor...

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/5359 ... hed/page-2

What one member of the above forum says is, "Our advice is simple. Get the main results published in a journal that has a good reputation, or maybe get it published by a publisher of scientific books again with a good reputation."

But "Zheng sheng ming" AKA "Sunrise" obviously is more interested in scamming people out of money than contributing to scientific progress.
VED
Official Newbie!

Unread post

It depends on where he is living. There was Ramanujan in India, who lived like filth to the others in India, until he was exported to England by English Prof. Hardy.
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

Because my discoveries have been published in my book, the peer review journal ask submit paper unpublished before and require limited space. So my discoveries are not fit to submit to peer review journal; on the other hand my discoveries fit to submit to the publisher of scientific book. Please you could recommend publisher of scientific books again with a good reputation, or recommend me to publisher of scientific books again with a good reputation.
Last edited by sunrise on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

:) :D
Last edited by sunrise on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Everything Else”