• In total there are 21 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 20 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Zheng sheng ming discovered the origin of gravitation

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Zheng sheng ming discovered the origin of gravitation

Unread post

zheng sheng ming,

You're playing games here and starting to bore me. You want to submit your "discovery" to a science BOOK publisher because that avoids the peer-review process of science JOURNALS. What people all over the Internet have been telling you for the past 5 years (maybe more, but I see this spam going back to 2009) is that you need to submit your material to people qualified to tell you if you have something of value or if you have nonsense. But you are avoiding this leading people like me to think you're peddling nonsense.

Get peer-reviewed or find a different hobby.
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

first:I respect all rule of booktalk.org
second: I ask for do something after booktalk permit, like I said"is this feasible?",so I can not accept above someone said"scam or"extort "words.
third my discoveries have been published in the book, many people can see my book I think this as same as published in journal or better than published in journal. because where publishing or what form publishing donot increasing its value! namely I think my dsicovery published in book is better than published in journal. because published in the journal its value do not changed, why must be published in journal?!
fouth my surplus main discoveries maybe published in my nation, but hearing from other people advise may help me, this is the reason of I talk here.
in fact I need not journal to publish my discoveties,because my discoveries have been published in book,
good bye!
I also need not advise from others now!
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
United States of America

Unread post

many people can see my book I think this as same as published in journal or better than published in journal.
No, journal is better. I won't read book. I will read journal. Journal is true, book is false. You MUST publish in journal.

:lol?:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

You're spamming all over the Internet to people who aren't qualified to review your "discovery." All we're saying is you need to have qualified scientists review your discovery. Our opinion is not relevant. What do scientists say about your discovery? Please answer this question.

What do scientists say about your discovery?
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

...silence.
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

Interbane wrote:
many people can see my book I think this as same as published in journal or better than published in journal.
No, journal is better. I won't read book. I will read journal. Journal is true, book is false. You MUST publish in journal.

:lol?:
Maybe you like journal than book, but not all people like same this. I think the book include more contents than journal does. On the other hand, journal has peer reviewed, book also has peer reviewed. What more peer review not always right, what right is final decided by experiment; but not decided by peer. People all can do experiment, but peer could not do experiment, thus published in book is better than published in journal. That is to say: published in book can be reviewed by all people in the world, this review not only includes peer review, but also include other excellent review and more people review. Editor of journal and peer is not most excellent reviewer in the whole world. Publish a book has the most excellent people reviewed. In the end, we get a conclusion; publish a book is better than publish in journal.(please note the editor of journal and peer review has less qualified able to review a new discovery than all people in the world)
I do not know my above point view whether right, because find peer to review is very difficult for every people; the editor is not sure send a new discovery to peer for review. Fortunately, the right of discovery is final decided by experiment! But not decided by peer, so I published my discoveries in book for all people review and do experiment and calculate to test the right of my discoveries.
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

Chris OConnor wrote:You're spamming all over the Internet to people who aren't qualified to review your "discovery." All we're saying is you need to have qualified scientists review your discovery. Our opinion is not relevant. What do scientists say about your discovery? Please answer this question.

What do scientists say about your discovery?
I do not spam all over the internet, I only post in below website: booktalk.org, writer.net, science forum.net, energy forum.net. In my nation, I only post in below website: zhonghua, sina, hexun, cctv, guangming. Thank you for your advice that needs to have qualified scientists review, but I don’t know who can be qualified as scientists? So I have to first publish in the book, if there is reality scientist in the world, I think they can understand me.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

Your discovery pertains to science so go show it to scientists not us. Jesus. This isn't that complicated.
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

Because I can find someone to contact, so If someone want to contact me please see below contact:
my two email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
my moblie 18210979768
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

You're going to get spam emails and even phone calls by putting your email address and mobile phone number here. Be careful. You might want to simply remove the @ and replace it with the word AT in call CAPS.

Return to “Everything Else”