• In total there are 39 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 38 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Zheng sheng ming discovered the origin of gravitation

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Re: Zheng sheng ming discovered the origin of gravitation

Unread post

I also like to discuss with publisher in the world
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

I don't understand what you mean. You want us to suggest publishers?
Suzanne

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Book General

Unread post

Baba Booey?
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

Chris OConnor wrote:You're not understanding or responding to the questions you're being asked.

Please answer these questions:

Have you submitted your work to any peer review journals?

What journals?

What was the response of those qualified to respond?
Without their permit post their response maybe lead to misunderstand, even lead to trouble to the website and me. So I cannot post their here. On the one hand, difference one have difference point view on the one matter; the point view of people may be changed with time changing. On the other hand, the editor and journal have right to reject publish new discoveries what reveal nature how moving and can bring welfare to human. This is their right and capacity, that is to say they have not right and capacity to publish my new discoveries that reveal nature how moving and can bring welfare to human. Meanwhile I do not want to affect their interesting and decision, I only can do is look for such publisher that have able to publish new discoveries that reveal nature how moving and can bring welfare to human to publish my new discoveries.
In order to show my said is true, here I upload part of have been published in my book (ISBN 9783847326588) ( I upload part of contents respect policy of lambert academic publishing(LAP)) the more detail see below website:
https://www.lap-publishing.com/catalog/ ... ing-matter. All people can test the right of my discoveries and calculate to test my formula. Here.
My aim is only smoothly publish my main discoveries to whole world, and smoothly bring welfare to human and me. Avoid any trouble and misunderstand in this process. I respect all laws and rules in the world and require others also respect all laws and rules in the world.
Attachments
The origin of gravitation.pdf
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 115 times
booktalk.pdf
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 135 times
Last edited by sunrise on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

Chris OConnor wrote:I don't understand what you mean. You want us to suggest publishers?
My discoveries have been completed, the majority of my discoveries have been published, my main aim is to find people help me find the way how apply my discoveries to produce welfare. Of course, I also like to discuss with publisher for improve publishing my discoveries
sunrise
Atop the Piled Books

Unread post

Suzanne wrote:Baba Booey?
I am very grateful for your kind instruction and help! Thank you very much! I will to do as your instruction!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

I am locking this thread now. This doesn't have anything to do with an "Introduction."

Sunrise, we cannot help you in your quest to get your discovery discovered. Please pursue the science community not the book community. I wish you luck.

Return to “Everything Else”