• In total there are 85 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 83 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Hello from London

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Marcus2013
Official Newbie!

Hello from London

Unread post

Hello everyone. I'm new to here, just joined today. My names Marcus and I'm an author from London England. I'm 30 years old and have had a few books published independently so far. I'm also an actor. I write the books in my spare time as writing is a passion of mine and I enjoy doing it. I love reading all kinds of books. My favourites authors are Dean Koontz and Stephen King, Christopher pike, and some James Patterson on holiday. I'm new to all this author groups so would appreciate avice. Thanks,
Marcus :)
imagexposed
Almost Comfortable

Re: Hello from London

Unread post

Welcome. You're in one of my all time favorite cities!
The End Always Justifies the Means.
http://morawski1.com
cmiller38
Master Debater

Unread post

Hi Marcus nice to meet you. My name is Charlie am new here myself don't write only joined for a place to discuss books with other readers. Hope you enjoying the nice weather here in the U.K. I'm based in the north east.

What kind of books do you write? Had any kind of success yet?
Marcus2013
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Hello Charlie! Thank you for replying. Nice to meets you too. Yeah I'm loving th weather, it's about time we had a proper heat wave in the UK. It feels like being on holiday. I have wrote a few different little books before but have just released my new one called Fighter. I'm really proud of it as its my first fiction book and it was inspired by my late grandad. You can see it on Amazon. I'm doing my first KDP free promo next week from 07/31/2013 until 08/04/2013 where it will be free for 5 days. Would love you to get a copy during those free days then you can give me any feedback on it. I'm still learning and growing as a writer so need all the support I can get. Its fiction crime/thriller. Hope you enjoying the weather too, I'm based down in London. What's it like up where you are, is it still hot?
cmiller38
Master Debater

Unread post

Would love to give your book a read and give you some feedback. will look out for it. Is it from amazon I can get it for free?

Has been lovely weather here too
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Hi Marcus,

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :-)

Send me an email to [email protected] with a link to your book on Amazon.com and the dates when it will be free and I'll make a post on our Facebook page. You'll definitely get some downloads..and hopefully some positive reviews.

Return to “Everything Else”