• In total there are 95 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 94 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

A Vicious Cycle, Official Release

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
aviciouscyclenovel
Almost Comfortable

A Vicious Cycle, Official Release

Unread post

Good morning, all,

I have been waiting endlessly for the release of my novel, A Vicious Cycle. As of yesterday, it is official. A Vicious Cycle will be available as paperback on Wednesday, July 31. My novel can be purchased at sarahbookpublishing.com (specific link to come). They offer free shipping which is awesome. Also, it will be available on the Kindle on August 1.

Rebecca Lawton is a mystery-thriller novelist, author of the Vicious Cycle book series.

It has been six years since Rebecca was brutally attacked late one night after attending class. Since that night, she has been somewhat of a recluse, venturing no further than the corner market, a half a block from her apartment. Her only real contact with the outside world is through chat forums and message boards. When she receives a message from user TheExecutioner8, her world comes crashing down around her as she is thrust into a game of cat and mouse. He knows things about her and he is using her novels to create a real-life Vicious Cycle.

Rebecca teams up with Detectives Jennifer Adams, Brody Scott and Kyle Rickards as they race against time, the body count growing by the minute, in this thrilling, shocking, and macabre tale of murder and obsession.

Thank you for all of your support at Book Talk.
Attachments
Cover resave.png
Cover resave.png (241.76 KiB) Viewed 423 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”