• In total there are 47 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 47 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

Hello All!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Monyx
Getting Comfortable

Re: Hello All!

Unread post

no idea! ill have to read one lol. ill look him up.
Monyx
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Have either of you read the Joe Abercrombie or Wheel of Time series? I hear both are good....im interested in reading those also.

by the way how long does it usually take you guys to finish books? Im a pretty slow reader but im unsure how i should pace myself for reading or what how many books i should expect to finish in a given time.
cmiller38
Master Debater

Unread post

Have never tried Abercrombie or the wheel of time series and it depends what else happening in my life and how much I'm enjoying the book I read if I'm really enjoying it and not got much else on it takes me a few or if I'm busy it can take me a few weeks.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Hi Monyx,

Welcome to BookTalk.org! Yes, sometimes it takes a bit for people to greet new members but that is because we do get a lot of transients that drop by, make one post, and then vanish. You'll get more attention as you delve into the other forums. The "Introduce Yourself" forum is rather slow but we have awesome discussions going on in the rest of the forums all the time.

Wasn't Robert Jordan the author of the Wheel of Time series? Fantasy is my favorite genre. If you're into fantasy I have to recommend Joel Rosenberg's "Guardians of the Flame" series.

Nice to meet you!
Monyx
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

hey thanks for the feedback miller and hello chris. yea robert jordan is the author of that series....its a really long one too. looks like alot to take on. So Joel Rosenberg....thanks for the recommendation. ill check him out.

by the way i see youre in Florida chris....i guess we arent too far from each other. :)
Monyx
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

hey miller are you on goodreads?
cmiller38
Master Debater

Unread post

No will check it out though.
SarahKRose
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Unread post

It depends how good the book is for me. If it's amazing then I can finish it in 3 days where as if I like it but it isn't a page turner it will take me about 2 weeks haha

Return to “Everything Else”