• In total there are 91 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 91 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Life of Love by Santonu Kumar Dhar

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
ndta_ch
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

For a first time writer, Santonu Dhar has struck gold with his words and expressions. It is hard to believe that this man hasn’t written any book before this one! What is most pleasing about the book is that it is written with love and the characters are real and can be identified with. The simple language actually touches your heart and makes the story come alive in front of you as you read through. Each page is a new expression of romance and each chapter, a new high! Santonu has played with the emotions of his characters so well that it comes across as a very warm story with a lot of truth in it. It almost feels like he has drawn inspiration from reality as I feel it is impossible to just imagine such beautiful stories and get it right in every respect. I am going to wait for the second installment and if he isn’t planning to write one, I would strongly urge him to do the same!!!

You can read a free excerpt of this book: http://santonudhar.com/LIFE-OF-LOVE-EXCERPT.pdf

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”