• In total there are 9 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Update: New FREE stories posted (1/9/14)

An open-minded and nonjudgmental place for sharing your personal writing, seeking feedback, and reading and discussing the writing of your fellow members.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
RB816
Atop the Piled Books

Re: Update: Two new free stories posted (12/27/13)

Unread post

Hello again everyone. I have updated my blog recently with a few new stories. As always you can view these stories by visiting my page at http://www.talesofthemacabrefiction.blogspot.com and I hope you do :)

I have added one new story called "Exploitation" about a group of avid horror movie fans who venture out in search of a rare film that never made it to home video. Instead they encounter the films sadistic director and his deformed son who are both hell-bent on creating a sequel.

The other two stories are revised editions of previously published stories. The first one is "The Garbage Man" and the other is "Two Percent". I rarely get scared of my own writing, but writing "Two Percent" made my skin crawl! Read it if you dare and see if it has the same effect on you.
rogerg01
Getting Comfortable

Re: Update: New FREE stories posted (1/9/14)

Unread post

noted Image i will be reading your blog immediately
RB816
Atop the Piled Books

Re: Update: New FREE stories posted (1/9/14)

Unread post

Thank you. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to visit the site and give my writing a chance. I hope you enjoy.

Return to “Creative Writing”