• In total there are 40 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 37 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Newbie but Coolbie

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Rick Waid
Official Newbie!

Newbie but Coolbie

Unread post

Hello everyone, I am a paranormal author and a seer. My first book was My Paranormal Journey One Man's Obsession it was published almost two years. I am also finished with my second book Awakening Of A Seer. My journey has been wonderful and I would love to share it with this wonderful place. I am from Michigan and I have much knowledge to offer. I love to play horse shoes and play basketball. I am a father of six and five grandkids. I have been reading people and places for a long time. Many blessings my friends and thanks for letting me join.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Newbie but Coolbie

Unread post

How do you have time for writing with 6 kids and 5 grand kids!? I have one little boy and I often feel overwhelmed. :-|

Welcome to the community! :-)

Return to “Everything Else”