• In total there are 38 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 35 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Every thing to do with Halloween?

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
scrumfish
Sophomore
United States of America

Re: Every thing to do with Halloween?

Unread post

Halloween is what you want it to be. If you want to pretend that it has ages of history, ok, go with that. There are so many histories about celebrating those who have gone before us. If you need that sort of storyline...embrace it. Write it into a book. But don't try to make it more than it is. It's a nice holiday in which I get to eat all of the chocolate candies that are not claimed by brats coming to my door. There is no history or whitchery or satanism connected to this holiday...it is all about the candy. I get plenty of the reeses peanutbuttery cups....and I hide them in my fridge while I give away the KitKats.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”