• In total there are 54 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 54 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

The Amazing Animal Coloring Book: Geometric Animal Coloring Books for Adults by Hello Charlie

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Hello-Charlie
Getting Comfortable
United States of America

The Amazing Animal Coloring Book: Geometric Animal Coloring Books for Adults by Hello Charlie

Unread post

Hi everyone! I’m announcing my 4th book, The Amazing Animal Coloring Book: Geometric Animal Coloring Books for Adults by Hello Charlie. The title pretty much says it all: amazing animals and coloring. I’d also add that stylistically I’ve created a unique book, one that is full of geometric patterns, plants, wildlife, and flowers which add to this title. The geometry helps provide a framework while helps aid in coloring the pages within, but also breaks enough from realism that it allows colorists to explore their imagination. This book is not only suitable for adults, but also teens as well.

What I believe makes a coloring book an “adult coloring book” has to due with both subject but also level of difficulty. I never wanted to present something so difficult that it was too challenging for most people, but I also didn’t want to create something that was too easy either. I personally believe this is a good balance between being challenging yet relaxing, and also interesting.

If you have a moment, please check out my titles on Amazon. The US Amazon link to my book is posted below:
The Amazing Animal Coloring Book: Geometric Animal Coloring Books for Adults.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”