• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Part I (Chapters 6 through 10)

#33: Nov. - Dec. 2006 (Fiction)
irishrosem

1E - BANNED
Kindle Fanatic

Re: Part I (Chapters 6 through 10)

Unread post

Quote:I've been sidetracked lately, so I haven't yet finished the book. Over the next week or so I should have time to finish. In the meantime, if you don't mind, let me stick to the section threads so I don't accidentally read any spoilers.Oops, I had just assumed you had finished it by the references you made. No problem, I'll just wait a bit until you, and perhaps others, finish it. It's a shame there isn't more involvement, the book is full of interesting and significant themes.Quote:And incidentally, I tracked down the book on war that I mentioned earlier. The title is "The Ride of the Second Horseman", and the author is Robert L. O'Connell. I went ahead and bought a copy, so if you're interested, we could start a thread in the "Additional Nonfiction" forum. Thanks for the title. I'll be away next week, going to Florida (ugh). I will look at the book sometime the following week and let you know if I am interested.Hope you are feeling better today, Mad.

Return to “The Woman in the Dunes - by Abe Kobo”