• In total there are 25 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 25 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Discussion Leaders

#26: April - June 2006 & Nov. - Dec. 2010 (Non-Fiction)
tarav

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Genuinely Genius

Discussion Leaders

Unread post

Would anyone like to be a discussion leader for this book? I see that rivercoil has accepted Chris' offer to lead this discussion. Thank you rivercoil! It would be great if we could have two discussion leaders. Post here if you'd like to take on that role.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Discussion Leaders

Unread post

I've added riverc0ils name as Discussion Leader in this forum, but as Tara suggests we could always use a second discussion leader to assist riverc0il. Any volunteers?
riverc0il
Senior

Unread post

Thanks tarav! Glad to be a more active participant at BookTalk and looking forward the discussion this quarter. Thanks to Chris for the offer to be Discussion Leader this quarter for this title.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

You're doing an awesome job at leading this discussion! If nobody else steps forward to help you with the task I'll be joining you soon. I'm reading the book in bed each night, but my days have been so full with work lately that I haven't been able to post. Fortunately, my schedule should lighten up a bit next week and I'll be more active.

Return to “The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason - by Sam Harris”