• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

Ethical Brain: Chapter 8

#21: Oct. - Dec. 2005 (Non-Fiction)
tarav

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Genuinely Genius

Re: Ethical Brain: Chapter 8

Unread post

Gino, I am glad that you shared your strange memory errors! Gino said, "The weirdest thing, though is deja vu." That is probably another memory error related to the errors discussed in this chapter. I don't remember Gazzaniga mentioning it, but you are probably right to associate it with memory errors. Gino also said, "Of course, the antidode does not prove my memory is superior. Do others have similar experiences? I suspect that booktalk members would be more intelligent/have better memories than the public in general." I must confess that my memory is not so great! I have a good memory of music, landmarks, spelling, and things like that though. My recall of facts, directions, formulas and such has always been an area in which I must work hard. However, I do think I am pretty intelligent! I have never subscribed to the idea that a good memory reflects high intelligence! I am sure that you can understand why! LOL

Return to “The Ethical Brain - by Michael Gazzaniga”