• In total there are 11 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Author willing to chat with readers, if you want.

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
madinchaos
Getting Comfortable

Author willing to chat with readers, if you want.

Unread post

Hi. My name is Lucas R. Baker. I wrote two books and am willing to chat with any reader or potential reader. You set the time and date and I'll be there. Mornings are best, but can meet most times.

My first book is a young adult novel that I wrote for all ages. The title is "Jess and Zoey."

In modern day, Jess, a young girl, finds a hidden book in a forgotten root cellar. The book is filled with a strange language that nobody knows, and she is able to trace the book back to a woman who was imprisoned during the Salem Witch Trials. Could this be magic? Using the internet, Jess learns this new language until her little sister Zoey is kidnapped. Since the authorities are unable to find Zoey, Jessy must use her limited skill in magic and go out on a journey to rescue her sister.

My second book is the true story "Running from the Mafia."

This true story details the soap opera lives of Mike, a depressed thirty-year-old, and Tonya, a beautiful eighteen-year-old, as they intertwine in a decade long friendship. They endure good times, bad times, and strange times until an old man is tied to his bed and beaten to death. Mike determines that Jerry, Tonya's younger brother, has committed the homicide and turns him into the police. What Mike doesn't know is that Jerry is working for the Mafia, who come after Mike to kill him ... and he survives.

My books are available on Amazon.com and I will chat with any interested party.
ayemea
Creative Writing Student

Unread post

"Jess and Zoey" really sounds interesting. I like this kind of story. Maybe I'm going to buy and read it. That would also be good for improving my english.
madinchaos
Getting Comfortable

buying my book

Unread post

Thank you. I hope you enjoy the novel and it helps your English, which seems fine.
ayemea
Creative Writing Student

Unread post

Thaks for the compliment. Well, it would be sad if my English was bad after 9 years of learning the language. :smile:
madinchaos
Getting Comfortable

Author available

Unread post

If you ever have any questions or comments, you can contact me here or at my e-mail address on the back cover of the book. Thanks for your interest.
sabrinassabrina
Almost Comfortable

Re: Author willing to chat with readers, if you want.

Unread post

I have got to say this book sounded interesting right up until the point where magic gets involved. I liked the idea of someone finding something which could not be interpreted and which may have stemmed back to the Salem witch trials, My imagination ran away with me, just to be a tad bit disappointed by the word magic being the solution.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”