• In total there are 13 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

Lilita and Out Stealing Horses

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
onasunnyday
Getting Comfortable

Lilita and Out Stealing Horses

Unread post

Hello. I am new to this group but hope to participate. I would like to discuss Lolita. I read it years ago but think it is worthy of a reread. Also, I would like to discuss Out Stealing Horses by Per Petterson. It is set in Norway and explores the relationship between father and son. It goes back and forth in time from the Second World War to the present and is told from the sons point of view. I love to find an author who is a master of his or her craft and can really write.
onasunnyday
Getting Comfortable

Spelling error... AAAARGH

Unread post

Obviously I meant Lolita and not Lilita. Sorry
Ophelia

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
Oddly Attracted to Books

Unread post

Hello, Onasunnyday, welcome to Booktalk! :smile:

I haven't read Out Stealing Horses but you're very welcome to join our discussion of Lolita in the Fiction section.
It started as an informal discussion and I'm now opening threads for different topics-- I hope it's not too confusing. Just post anywhere you like.

Also, would you like to tell us a little about yourself by writing an introduction in the Introduction threads?
Ophelia.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”