• In total there are 67 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 67 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

Do you like to write book reviews?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Liza
Getting Comfortable

Do you like to write book reviews?

Unread post

Hey everybody on the booktalk.org!

My name is Liza! I'm 22 year old Swedish freelance web designer living in the "land down under" (Australia). I started the blog OnlineBookTips.com a couple of weeks ago. For the moment I have a lot of work on my desk and don't got the time to post everyday. That's why I decide to let everybody make their voice heard if they really wanted to.

If you feel like you have a book review or tip you would like to share with the people, send your reviews to Booktips[a]gmail.com (I'm not putting in the @ because of spam)
Don't hesitate, just contact me if you have any questions.

So far I am amazed how many reviews we got sent in and I got a feeling we ca get even more.
So come on and make your voice heard

Thanks /Liza
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Would you be kind enough to plug BookTalk.org on your Blog?
Liza
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

yup it's done now :smile:
You can find it in the right sidebar.
Could you add me on your link page under book blogs?
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

I won't add your brand new book blog to our links page yet. Me asking for a link back to BookTalk.org was in exchange for not deleting your post, which was clearly an attempt to pull traffic to your site. Most of my members would rather I just delete such posts as spam, but I'm a bit more lenient and understanding. BookTalk.org is a high-traffic Page Rank 5+ site so doing an even link exchange with an unrated new book blog is not exactly an even exchange. In time we'll see if your book site is a genuine book lovers resource or a spam site, but until then I won't add a link on our links page. You have to pay your dues, so to speak.
Liza
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Of course, I understand! :oops:
But the post was to get people to share their reviews and opinions on books, not to deliberately pull visitors. I fully understand what you are saying and I will continue to improve and let the site grow before I ask you again..
Liza
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Thanks for showed support from everyone who sent me book reviews :P

Keep on sending more! Every book review is appreciated.
All posted reviews will of course have your name on it and a backlink back to you!
Ashleigh
All Star Member

Unread post

Sometimes. If a book affects me a lot I need to get thoughts down. Sometimes, even when I do enjoy the book, I just don't know what to write.
Books are my life

Return to “Everything Else”