• In total there are 90 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 89 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

I'm so Happy to be here

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Thrillwriter

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
All Star Member

I'm so Happy to be here

Unread post

Thank you all and especially you Chris.

This is a place I can make a connection, ask a question, share a concern, give advice or just chat. The message boards connect me with a community of people who understand where I'm coming from and what I'm going through. It's a wonderful place to communicate and socialize.
Thanks for the opportunity. And everything that you do.
"A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling." - Arthur Brisbane
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

It's good to have more bright minds and book lovers join us. Part of my passion here is to discuss deep concepts, and I enjoy playing devil's advocate. If I try to start a debate with you and you don't like it, just let me know. Robert Tulip has been keeping my brain busy while at work. I'll drop by the forums from time to time and read a post, then go back to work and ponder it, only to reply later. My boss commented to me that sometimes I appear to be off in space, oblivious to everything around me. I lose my keys and phone and wallet once a week, can never remember where I put my shoes, and always tell my girlfriend to remind me of appointments. Maybe one day I'll come down to earth and stay there.
Thrillwriter

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
All Star Member

Unread post

I wouldn't ...
Interbane wrote:
Maybe one day I'll come down to earth and stay there.
The air is so much better up here. :smile:
"A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling." - Arthur Brisbane
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

It feels good to read words of appreciation. So much time and energy (and money) has gone into creating, improving and maintaining BookTalk.org. :smile:

Oh, and I too an off in space quite a lot with deep thoughts. :hmm:
Thrillwriter

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
All Star Member

Unread post

Chris,

You should hear more often how marvelous your work is. :bow:

It is apparent that you have put a lot of time, money, and energy into this magnificent creation of yours. BookTalk.org is superb.

And, I am so honored to be in such good company, up here in the sky, with you and Interbane. :cool:

Return to “Everything Else”