• In total there are 69 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 69 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1000 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:23 am

Hello everyone. It's a pleasure to be here.

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Thrillwriter

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
All Star Member

Unread post

Hi Bobby,

Once again you have made some very viable points and I want you to know that your comments and critique is not bouncing off deaf ears. I am taking notes and keeping track of all your very impressive points.
I just don't know how to thank you enough for doing this for me.
I was rushed a bit by my publisher. I had a deadline and perhaps that is where you see a bit of the 'rush' to finish. I worked day and night and slept very little at the end. Thought I wished I would have had more time I did what I could to appease my publisher.
I am glad to hear that you are enjoying the read. And I know your points are valid. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Your eternally grateful friend,
Di
"A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling." - Arthur Brisbane
bobby408
Gaining experience

Hey Di!

Unread post

Hi Di!

Please dont thank me. It is a PLEASURE to do this for you. I am VERY much enjoying reading the story, especially now, since I have made almost all the critiques I could make. I am about 65% through the book and I am LOVING the book. You really set up some nice surprises and shocks. I love the characters. I love the narrative and the excitement of the story. Even though I mentioned that there may be improvements, that is because I am a perfectionist and I always will find fault in something. I understand that the reality of publishing books has not been friendly to you and that is why I wanted to hold back criticism on the little rushing of the book. I knew there was a legitimate reason why because you are too smart and too intelligent to not want to work to the best of your abilities. Anyways I will post anything else I think relevant to your novel. But so far, i have slowed down my critique, and am just enjoying the ride!!!

Respectfully yours,
bobby
farmgirlshelley
Intern

Unread post

welcome! 6 acres of seclusion sounds wonderful!
:D
A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.

Return to “Everything Else”