• In total there are 49 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 48 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 1086 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 am

philip k dick

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Mike Philbin

philip k dick

Unread post

I'm a big Philip K Dick fan and have had a number of reviews of his novels published in various online locations. A couple of my ZoneSF reviews are referenced on PKD's official website, namely Solar Lottery and The Cosmic Puppets. I've compiled what I believe to be a full list of all the PKD books I've ever reviewed - my style of reviewing is (hopefully) a more personalised reaction to the PKD non-sci-fi mentality. It's a culture clash in the truest sense - this, I believe, is where PKD excelled, in confronting the reader with surprising worlds beyond our ken. Mike PhilbinHere's the list:The Cosmic PuppetsSolar LotteryMary and The GiantA Maze Of DeathEye In The SkyTime Out Of JointA Scanner DarklyCantata 140The Game Players Of TitanDo Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep home blog lj chimericana

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”